| Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate! One of many mantras we hear as the perfect solution to glowing and youthful skin. Others swear by coconut oil or argan oil, a celebrity brand with unintelligible ingredients or just simple soap. Most women in general, but particularly over 60 are concerned about the onset of an 'aging' appearance, and want to have "younger-looking" skin to match the eternal youth brand machine they are exposed to every day. But wouldn't it be great if instead of talking about "younger looking skin," we could focus on having "healthy skin" at any age? Here are a few tips for how women over 60 can achieve healthier skin -- and feel better!
Don't Try to Look "Younger"
Stay Out of the Sun
Wash Your Face Before Sleep
Don't Soak Too Long in the Tub
Use Natural Products
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/sixtyandme?sub_confirmation=1.
CONNECT WITH SIXTY AND ME:
* Website: http://sixtyandme.com
* Forums: http://sixtyandme.com/forums
* Facebook: http://facebook.com/sixtyandme
* Twitter: http://twitter.com/sixtyandme
* Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/sixtyandme
* Newsletter: http://bit.ly/sixtyandmenewsletter